20740 – Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
Télécharger le descriptif du cours: 20740 – Installation, Storage and compute with windows Server 2016
This five-day course is designed primarily for IT professionals who have some experience with Windows Server. It is designed for professionals who will be responsible for managing storage and compute by using Windows Server 2016, and who need to understand the scenarios, requirements, and storage and compute options that are available and applicable to Windows Server 2016.
Module 1: Installing, upgrading, and migrating servers and workloads
Module 2: Configuring local storage
Module 3: Implementing enterprise storage solutions
Module 4: Implementing Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication
Module 5: Installing and configuring Hyper-V and virtual machines
Module 6: Deploying and managing Windows Server and Hyper-V containers
Module 7: Overview of high availability and disaster recovery
Module 8: Implementing and managing failover clustering
Module 9: Implementing failover clustering for Hyper-V virtual machines
Module 10: Implementing Network Load Balancing
Module 11: Creating and managing deployment images
Module 12: Managing, monitoring, and maintaining virtual machine installations
This course is intended for IT professionals who have some experiencing working with Windows Server, and who are looking for a single five-day course that covers storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016. This course will help them update their knowledge and skills related to storage and compute for Windows Server 2016.
Candidates suitable for this course would be:
• Windows Server administrators who are relatively new to Windows Server administration and related technologies, and who want to learn more about the storage and compute features in Windows Server 2016.
• IT professionals with general IT knowledge, who are looking to gain knowledge about Windows Server, especially around storage and compute technologies in Windows Server 2016.
• The secondary audience for this course are IT professionals looking to take the Microsoft 70-740 certification exam, Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016.
• A basic understanding of networking fundamentals.
• An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
• An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
• Basic knowledge of server hardware.
• Experience supporting and configuring Windows client operating systems such as Windows 8 or Windows 10.